The rapid changes in corporate and consumer preferences due to the pandemic, and prevailing economic conditions, has led to increased demand for liquidity and advanced digital services. Real-time payments fits that bill by offering cost-savings, convenience, visibility, and information for each transaction. However, real-time payments (RTP) still face hurdles in use cases and functionality.
This 34-Page eReport Contains:
- Clarification on the definition of real-time payments
- Historical background and the current landscape of real-time payments in the U.S. and the world
- Barriers that are preventing real-time payments from becoming the leading payment network
- Pricing, logistics, and use cases
- Benefits and costs of utilization
- Implications for the broader consumer payments market
This report is exclusive to TSG’s eReports subscription. All subscribers receive access to this, and all other eReports currently listed in TSGShop. Subscribers can expect to receive at least 15 new eReports annually covering a wide array of relevant topics. Email the Market Intelligence team at [email protected] to discuss further.